After a hugely successful inaugural arts festival the Romsey Art festival is returning!!
We need you! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is willing to
- research fundraising activities and sources to support the funding of the festival
- research and find grants and funds which the festival will qualify for in terms of application
- engage with and maximising revenue from sponsorship
We are also looking for a keen and accurate website co-ordinator who can maintain our existing website
- You will have operational responsibility for the website’s development and maintenance
- You will ensure that all information given is uploaded accurately and timely.
This is an excellent opening to get your hands on an illuminate website. You’ll be empowered to make decisions about how best the site should be developed giving you both influence and responsibility. Get in touch ASAP to find out more!
Plus to add to our team we would love a highly motivated individual to be our media liaison officer for the Romsey Art Festival 2014.
- You will be required to research and contact local and national press.
- Ensure sponsors are suitably visible in all advertising.
- Ensure content is accurate
- Invite press to the festival events etc.
- And generally get people excited about the festival!
Again get in touch with us without delay!!!